- High business acumen, initiative, and motivation to succeed
- Related major to area of interest (Finance, Actuarial, Human Resources, and Information Technology)
- Highly competitive GPA and academic performance (proven experience as a high performer)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience (3 years proven experience as a high performer preferred)
- Willingness to relocate to the Greater Philadelphia area for two years and move globally thereafter
- Desire for long-term career development in the Tokio Marine Group
The Management Associate Program (MAP) requires dedicated, committed candidates with a focus on long-term partnership, development, and proven dedication to personal growth and performance. Candidates will be able to demonstrate performance in these critical program competencies, and will receive high-quality training, coaching, and mentoring in these areas as well:
- Cultural Adaptability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Flexibility & Learning Agility
- Global Collaboration
- Judgment & Strategy
Click here to view the full job description of the Management Associate Program.
Prospective candidates can learn more about Tokio Marine Group by visiting www.tokiomarinehd.com/en/.
If you have any questions regarding the Management Associate Program, please contact Melissa Gaspari at 610.617.7722 or Melissa.Gaspari@tmnas.com